2017 is about…
C e n t e r e d E x p a n s i o n
Those words are set as my theme for the year. I have posted them large on my office wall, where my desk faces.
The following affirmations* help guide me in all that I do and all that I am, a whole-hearted person no longer shy about beaming her light, lovingly… Someone who has let go of fear, nervousness and worry, because they no longer serve me. I just don’t need them anymore.
- I am a song of peace and healing for the world.
- I am lovingly co-creating my gift to the world.
- I take root and am grounded in the physical.
- I am stong and courageous and I hold the power to accomplish anything I choose.
- I am at home in all the worlds of power and transformation.
- I dare to be transformed by the flames of passion and creativity!
- I stay centered in the midst of many demands on my time and attention.
* inspired by Joanna Powell Colbert oracle cards